Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This is Sad

This blog is so sad. I never pimp it out. I never write in it. But, I am seriously determined to keep this motherfucker around. I may forget about it at times, but it's my baby. Not really. It's just that my Tumblr takes up most of my time, followed by Twitter and FaceBook. 

Keeping up with all my social networking is just killing me. It's insane the world we live in now were we are connected in so many ways virtually. I like to think I am still connected to the world physically too, but I am not sure anymore.

Oh, I also have no idea... ever... what to write about. My mind is just a scattering of looking for jobs after I graduate and etc. and etc. and etc.

I'll come up with something. I just needed to write here for my own fucking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment